Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Saturday in London

Today James came by and the three of went of to Richmond for a look around the shops and a late lunch at the Slug and Lettuce down by the Thames.
We had a good look at the Richmond shops and I bought a lovely summery top for £34 which will be nice to have in Bangkok on the way home. We enjoyed another very nice meal. I had haddock fish pie which was very nice.
After lunch we had a walk down by the river. Despite the cold it was a nice afternoon.James took these photos of Amy and I. It was great to get a couple of us together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allanah,
Loved the "slug & Lettuce" !!!
Great photos of you & Amy.
Keep having fun.

Yve XXX

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!
You lucky thing!
Enjoy yourself!


Jem xx