Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day, London 2008

Today we awoke early to make sure we caught Tom on Skype before night time in NZ. We caught up with friends and family via Skype and text. I tried to update my Skype account but it only lets me have 2¢left on my account so I will try again tomorrow. We mucked about at the flat and went for a walk through Hammersmith and down by the Thames after lunch.
Aaron and Eleanor live close by the Hammersmith Bridge- I will look on Google Earth and see if we track them down.
On our walk we laughed at this pavement sign to encourage dogs not to poo on the footpath. Dogs in the UK can't read cos there is plenty of evidence of their leavings!
When we got home from our cold walk Amy cooked a lovely lamb shanks and roast vegetable Christmas tea for us and listened to Britney Spears latest offerings on YouTube.

No comments: