Today was an exciting day. Amy took me to Waterloo Station to catch the train down and across to Portsmouth to see cousin Lynda and Dave. We made it to the train with only a minute to spare as we couldn’t catch the usual tube cos of the powers that be working on the line.

The train trip went really fast and there was only me and one other person on the carriage so I had a choice of seats. I enjoyed seeing at the rolling English countryside with the odd village and country house.

Lynda was there to meet my at Portsmouth Harbour while Dave was home cooking up a welcoming feast. They have a lovely house which was toasty warm as in the morning I noticed the bird bath water outside had frozen solid! We took some group photos after tea to celebrate the momentous occasion and then off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment