Pages

Friday, January 09, 2009

A Wander Round Hammersmith

After a packed few weeks today was a day of rest with Amy going off to work at crack of dawn. I got up late and went for a walk to see if I could find Aaron and Eleanor's flat across the Hammersmith Bridge- Google Earth gave me directions and it was a doddle but no one was home. I will try again.

On the way back I saw this sign in a window that I thought was funny.
When Amy got home we went to the pictures to see Yes Men with Drew Carrey. I don't usually like him but the movie was actually quite good. Here is a link to the preview.

And now I am off to pack my bags for Ireland. I will be only be posting from my iTouch if I can get hold of wireless so will be of line for a few days.

Thanks for the comments- they encourage me to keep posting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too went to Yesman on Wednesday night with Annette. Enjoy Ireland. Look forward to your next posting.
Sherryn

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're venturing out and about a bit on your own! Well done!

L & D
Portsmouth, U.K.
xx

Anonymous said...

Laughing at the sign in the window!
Looks like your having an awsome time, love the postings!


Jem
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Allanah,
Just caught up with your blog - interesting and what a great time you are having. Go girl.
Look forward to catching up when you get home.
Lv
Mandy