Saturday, January 14, 2006
Watch a Video
How about that video???
I have spent quite some time changing old videos in to DVDs with chapters and thought I would make a really quick highlights video clip for my bog. As it is only a test run I made it in low quality but the concept is good but if you know who you are looking at it is quite cool.
In the first segment Amy is dancing second from the left, then dancing on her own. Danny boogie boards in Tairua, Tom cooks a BBQ, Amy goes on a forest walk, they both sing! And lastly the family feed the animals at the zoo. You see Dad with Amy also.
Being video of course it will take a little while to download but there you are. The video is 40 seconds long. To view it push the play button and WAIT for the video to load. It might take a few minutes on dial-up. you can see it happening as the progress bar goes grey.
The video uses Macromedia Flash 7 Player for display which most computers these days have as standard.
PLEASE let know how it views on your computers and I will post it with a better quality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment