Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Jayda and a healthy lifestyle


Peter (Mac and Bern's youngest son) emailed us this photo of another new addition to the family. His oldest girl, Victoria, gave birth to little Jayda last month. Very cute.

I had a very healthy day today. I managed 40 lengths in the pool- well over a kilometre- and an hour and a half session of Tai Chi. It would be nice to be able to spend that amount of time every day doing healthy things at a pace that meant that both activities could be enjoyed and not rushed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We say how cute can you get. Hope you are in the pink of condition after all your family events. I've been hosting the tribe, off to the Waiouru museum tomorrow. I remember a visit we made there with Vaughn, were you there too?
Cheers
LHG