Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Video iPod

I am having lots of fun discovering the possibilities of my new iPod. Last night I got it to play the movies from it onto the TV. I was surprised by the quality of the playback and it was very simple to do- just plug the RCA pins into the right holes- as easy as! To show you I made a little video of the iPod video connected to my little speakers so you can hear the total effect. The video is of our holiday to Brisbane that we did in 1994! I am turning the old videos into DVDs and it was easy to convert sections for the iPod. Also I took Mum, Mac and Alan out for a drive to a new cup-of-tea place out at Cable Bay- the place of NZ's first radio cable to Australia. It used to be a little township but now is just a little camping ground and a few baches. Just outside the old cottage was this lovely thistle. I couldn't resist a photo.

No comments: