Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

New iPod

My new toy has arrived. It is VERY cool. I bought it as a present for myself for working so hard on my podcasts. My Nano is full up and the screen is very tiny.This baby has a really big screen and can store as much as I have on my computer so will double as a back-up drive. The home movies highlights I have from the old videos play beautifully and my video podcasts have been set free from the computer!

I also splashed out and got an iTalk so can record anywhere by just pushing the iTalk button to start recording and pushing it again to stop. The sound quality again is excellent. I want to record Uncle Mac telling some of his stories.

And also an iTrip so I can charge the iPod in the car and play it through the car speakers. I can maybe now make a start on the 20 hour reading of 'The Power of One' audiobook!

No comments: