Pages

Friday, January 05, 2007

Flock Web Browser

Here is the next best thing since sliced bread- Using Flock as a web browser. All of this was done from within the web browser. Not going to different web sites or anything. It meshes seemlessly with Flickr for photographs and synchs with my Delicious bookmarks and Blogger. All very cool, safe a quick!

Give it a whirl at www.flock.com


Mum and I went for a little adventure to Mapua today to buy some boysenberries and have lunch by the sea. On the way home we took a side road and came across a paddock of friendly emu. I captured this great photo. They are amazing creatures and I had never seen them properly close up before. This was taken on Chris' little Pentax camera which tends to go with me everywhere these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second that about Flock. It is the only browser I use these days. I love the plugins that make it the perfect browser for social networking, such as Scrapbook.http://naehcy.wikispaces.com/home2
which lets you capture snips of Web pages or even the entire site.