Yesterday we went over to Golden bay to the Abel Tasman National Park to Totaranui. The girls went by Aqua Taxi and I took the inland route to pick them up at the top of the park. I had never done that trip before myself and it was excellent. The girls loved the ride and enjoyed the day.
I was proud to show a special part of New Zealand to them. Turn the speakers up as there is an audio commentary of sorts to go with it! To hear the audio you need to click on 'This album' underneath the preview. The kids in my class are better speakers than me. I know what! When the girls come for tea tonight I'll try and get them to do a commentary instead. That will be cool.
I put this little video on the blog to give you a better idea of what Pupu Springs is like.
1 comment:
The scenery looks absolutely stunning, what a beautiful part of the world - it's great to see Tiny Ted still enjoying his New Zealand adventure : )
Mr H and all from Wales
Post a Comment