Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tai Chi


Tonight was Tai Chi and I took the liberty of taking a photo while we were practising. We know the first set of seventeen moves now and I can do them quite well when I am surrounded by other people who know what they are doing but when I get home I am not nearly as good.


Next week will be the last for over the Christmas break and we get presented with a blue Tai Chi T-shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the old T C. Haven't done any for ages. Does your leader give all the moves the fanciful translation names? tiger crouching and rooster advancing or some such??
LHG

Anonymous said...

Yes something about cranes and brush knee.

Looking foward to the T shirt.

AK

Anonymous said...

that is Great Miss K we have been doing tai chi at school

Jessica r