
Well another year has passed and the children are off for their long summer break. They have been an excellent class to teach and with some I have now taught for two years you do come to know each other well. I bought the class an ice-block each this morning as a Christmas treat, we had a swim and then we made Christmas angels. One was left over and a couple of girls stayed behind after school and coloured one in so it looked like me. It had my favourite black skirt, my silver shoes and a similar body shape! I think it was un-intentional but they couldn't understand why I laughed so much- it was such a good likeness!
3 comments:
Can't quite see the silver shoes but I'm sure they're lovely!
L.
I know you have been god for quite a while, but being an angel as well might be taking it a step too far.
Beginning loan proceedings, Mum's house is unsold and we are looking at big interest repayments until her money arrives. Attended school end of year services in Hawera yesterday - fun but unprized. How is Xmas for you this year??
Good Evening!
Ive finally read your blog, its interesting the things you have done recently. Sorry to hear you were sick as well but yu never told me!! :-( Cngratulations on your tai chi tshirt/17moves thingee yu must be an expert now! hehe.
Can't wait to come down.
Have a Merry Christmas- although ill talk t you then anyway:-)
Take care,
Amy
Post a Comment