Oh dear. I have exceeded my monthly broadband allowance and have to go back to dial-up speed until the 16th of December. You really notice it as I sit here staring at a blank screen waiting for nothing to happen. I have a need for speed.
I managed 40 lengths at the pool this morning which was good. I felt I could have happily gone on longer now as well as I have really mastered breathing alternately every third stroke which makes things a lot more even as I would get a bit of a crick in my neck always breathing on the right.
1 comment:
Hello
You'll be getting webbed feet soon.
My house has gone unconditional, had to drop a few k more for her to fix the peeling paint and rust. Its a ploy and I'm getting to know them.
I'm having a second look at a very nice place over the river. Might be close enough to work to walk.
Good luck at camp. I miss that part of teaching, not much else.
Cheers LHG
Post a Comment