Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Big Day

The day started badly with me waking up with a pounding headache at five o'clock in the morning and almost immediately throwing up! Great! Today was our planning day for 2006 and the parent meeting for camp so my presence was required. I took a couple of migraine pills and threw up again. I took an ice-cream container in the car with me to work and as soon as I got there went straight to the sick bay and feel asleep for three quarters of an hour. The joys of arriving early. I wasn't missed so felt considerably better by the time the nine o'clock bell went. A couple more headache pills and the world became clear again. This has happened three times now and it is not nice. I never was a throw uppy headachey type before. I was just pleased I had thought ahead and had a supply of migraine pills.

The camp meeting at seven in the evening was tremendously well supported so that was great. It should be a good camp.

Notice also I learnt to do a new thing with the blog. There is now a link on the right hand side to the school website that I author. Clever eh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are well due for a holiday or could it be that you are pregnant??
Not really a joke more like a nightmare.
I've had a virus, dreadfully sore throat, dry and scratchy, it's better now but for a while I had a really weird sense of taste - nothing was right.
Free from tomorrow, junior prize giving followed by morning tea, and then a bbq.
Bed early I suggest.

Anonymous said...

The above is LHG.
I probably don't have to identify myself, do I?