Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Camera Course

Here are my photo course photos.

The above photo we put the camera in to macro mode and saw just how close we could get in close-up. Filling the frame with colour was great.
The photo course started off rather cold and frosty but ended up being perfect weather- warm and clear. It was taken by a local professional photographer and she was able to give us a liittle instruction and discussion and then we quickly had a bit of a go and then on to the next thing. In the below photo Nikki is adding focal interest to my composition.

In this photo above we were learning to take the camera off automatic and use the shutter priority to blur the image to give allusion of movement. Taking control of the camera's functions.

In this photo we were looking at taking a photo with diagonals and leading lines. We also had to play with the exposure. In this photo I wanted to burn out the detail. I think I did quite well in my efforts to take the camera off auto and create interesting photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great day......
The marigold colour and clarity of line is exquisite.
'Specially like the point of interest!

Anonymous said...

Hi Allanah,
I thought I had better make a comment so your Sydney visitor gets recorded on your map of visitors from around the world.
Just wanted to remind you of a friend I have in Sydney who enters his pics into web competitions that come up periodically and he won a new computer...you should give it a try...
Bye for now
Mandy x

Anonymous said...

Photos look like its done by an expert photographer already. Yes, I agree with Mandy x you should enter into any photographic competition. I am extremely impressed with the out focusing technique. I look forward to see more of your creation. Trudes