Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

100 Posts

I see as I log on today that I have made 100 posts on my blog! A milestone to some degree. I also increased the speed of my broadband connection- evidently 80x faster than dial-up with a 5GB cap. Fast for NZ but ordinary for other parts of the world I believe.

Yesterday we took Aunty Bern for a drive to Snowden's Bush near Wakefield. We had a cup of tea out of a thermos and cake that bern could swallow easily. Mac is very good to take Bern out and try to enrich her life somewhat. This photo is off a little remnant of native bush left in the area.

Today I got my hair cut and mother bought a new pair of snazzy trousers. Very fetching! You can see mother is posing in her best modelling stance. They are wool so should be warm in these cold mornings.



For homework during the holidays I have taken it upon myself to learn about wiki- a Web2 thing that lets people collaborate and build a web presence. So I built myself this one with free on-line html to do with our next topic of learning. Do have a look.


Allanah's class wiki

No comments: