Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Tyre Shop


Well here I am in a dirty old Beaurepaires Tyre Shop getting four new tyres and a wheel alignment done and the last time I had that done it cost me an extra $400 in clothes and earrings while I waited for the job to be done. This time I thought I would bring my laptop down and do a little homework while I wait. I am sitting in the boys’ smoko room typing away on my lovely white Apple IBook and hoping that it doesn’t get dirty marks on it. The boys are doing their best not to cuss and swear because a lady (or woman at least) is on the premises. I am already getting dirty because I am using a grubby newspaper as a mouse pad as the formica of the smoko room table is too slippery to take my optical mouse.

Actually now I think of it it would have been an even better idea to have brought a DVD for me to watch. And a new Kevin Costner cowboy movie just arrived from Trade Me today as well. What a lost opportunity to spend an afternoon with Kevin!!!!

Tonight is our staff ‘do’. I should take my camera to it and blog about it tomorrow and put compromising photos of staff members photocopying body parts and embarrassing acts of debauchery on the web for all to see. ROFL

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

No comments: