Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2005

How to add a comment

To make it easier for people to make a comment on what they have seen or read on the blog I have changed the settings so that you don't have to register to write a comment, just click on the word COMMENTS at the bottom of the post and write a comment as an anonymous. Maybe you could write your name at the bottom of the comment so that I still know who you are.

Thanks for the emails in response to the blog.

It is quite fun to easily add web content without having to muck about to put things on the proper web site. I am pleased that the spider photo is no longer the first thing I see as I open the blog.

As a tip for you- did you know that if you douoble click on one of the photos it will open up a larger version of it in higher quality? A cunning tip brought to you by cousin Lynda in the UK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to save any of the photos, after double clicking on the photo simply go to File and Save As,and save it the folder of your choice.

L. U.K.

Waimea said...

That sounds good. From Miss Brydon