

OK all you clever clogs out there in cyber land. I caught myself a white tailed spider. What next???
How do I dispose of it? Too scared to take it out of the glass and throw it away in case it sticks to me in the process, don't want to risk spraying the glass as it night get out in the process, also I may want to drink out of that glass in the future, can't stand on it because they run fast and might get away. Mother is keen on the starve it to death method but then it sits on the China cabinet for a month frightening me every time I walk past and someone might knock the glass and he might get away which would be the worse scenario. Then I would have to lay awake at night worrying about where he was and I would I swallow it in my sleep.
Comment or email would be useful. Better still come and visit and do what needs to be done yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment