Today after a lazy start we wandered about looking for a cable car to catch into downtown. Colin gallantly carried my laptop bag as we intended to ask a few questions of the Apple genius but unfortunately they were all booked up til Monday so we made an appointment for then.

After that we started to chat with a couple of nice policeman and a very articulate homeless guy who was going to college and waiting for subsidised housing. I was evidently sitting in the homeless guy's spot as we waited to see who was going to come out of a church and into a stretch limo.

Then up to the 52 floor of the Bank of America Building for pina colada cocktails and a look at the misty view.

Mini-Dylan has been travelling with me and enjoyed a small pina colada as we look out over trhe bay. The journey to the 'bathroom' was the poshest in my 51 years. A lovely Asian woman welcomed me and directed me to an empty cubicle. As I left she turned the gold faucet on for me and showed me where to source the soap. On washing my hands she passed me a warmed towel to dry my hands. I don't believe in tipping but if I had taken a penny to the dunny she would have got it!
1 comment:
It must be the uniforms!!!!
The view from the 52nd floor looks awesome! as does the pina colada! Keep having fun.
Rae
Post a Comment