Today we went out over the Golden Gate Bridge for another photo opportunity. It was a tremendous feat of engineering and I was really pleased we went- via a open air double decker bus- just like Amy told us to.
Here is me and an Apple genius at the moment of sale in the San Francisco Apple Store- I was in gadget buying heaven.
Here is how we making our way around the big city- only just enough space for Colin and my new gadget toys!!!
I have taught Colin how to blog and he is blogging away as well so here is his take on how things are happening. To saee it click on the photo of Colin or this link.
2 comments:
I don't know, picking up strange men loitering outside shops! What would your mother think!!!! I can hear her having a giggle over that one!
Looks like you are having a great time exploring the city.
The fact that I just got home from seeing 'Secondhand Wedding' and thought it was a great way to spend the evening rather pales in comparison to your adventure!Cool kiwi movie though!
Keep having fun, I look forward to your next post.
Stay safe
Rae
Looks like you are having a great time. In the photo with the man in uniform is the Virgin megastore - where i worked. Brings back some memories :-)
Go to the Cheesecake Factory above Macys if you can! :-)
Post a Comment