Today we thought we had pretty much done San Francisco city apart from girl shopping that I didn't want to inflict on Colin as we wandered downtown to catch a transit bus to Sausalito. It was a short trip but interesting to drive through ordinary suburbs of the city.

Sausalito was a lovely smaller centre on the coast without the feel of noise like downtow- it reminded me a little of Day's Bay in Wellington with all the craft shops and the like.

We caught the ferry back into the city. Here is me with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.

Little Mini-Dylan is enjoying the trip with me.
3 comments:
Great to know and see you'e having such a great time, I hope it continues. I hope the Adobe conference is everything you hoped for - and more. Take care and have fun.
Love and a hug.
L.
U.K.
Only today have I figured out how to access this site - Just as well I did! Here is a challenge for you - How many different uniformed men can you be photographed with?!!
And how many of those Pina Colada's can you drink?!
Have a great time - Call me when you get home!
Technophobe Sue
Hi Allanah,
Nice to catch up with your travels via your blog. I look forward to hearing about all the gadgets you have purchased..
Lv M
Syd
Post a Comment