Wow, what a clear image! I ran out to take a picture of what it looks like here in Dunedin but unfortunately we are covered in cloud at the moment. I'll try again when the cloud has cleared, but I fear there will be little to see by then.
Beautiful photos - I appreciate seeing them from the other side of the world!
That looks lovely we didn't see it, but leanah niece in USA got up at 4 am and said it was good.LHG@ her sister Gails' place
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, what a clear image! I ran out to take a picture of what it looks like here in Dunedin but unfortunately we are covered in cloud at the moment. I'll try again when the cloud has cleared, but I fear there will be little to see by then.
Beautiful photos - I appreciate seeing them from the other side of the world!
That looks lovely we didn't see it, but leanah niece in USA got up at 4 am and said it was good.
LHG
@ her sister Gails' place
Post a Comment