Pages

Monday, April 09, 2007

A Blog Post From Flock

I made this blog post inside Flock which is a rather cool web browser. The idea is that you can just drag your photos from Flickr straight into the Blogger page without having to go to a particular web site. I am thinking of changing over to Flock but will have to wait until you can import all your settings and bookmarks and the like from Mozilla after start-up. I am sounding a bit like a computer geek but I'm proud of it!

I would like to be able to centre the image though. I will have to remember a little more html to do be able to do that! The photo by the way is of a class party we had on the last day of school this term to celebrate our class blog having 5000 hits or looks snce we started recording them about August last year. They are a nice bunch of kids!

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Mr Harrington said...

Cool Allanah - I guess the Shakespearian question is to Flock or not to Flock that is the question !!! lol