
There we are! The power just came on again. And off again!!! That didn’t last long. I am trying to boil a jug for a cup of tea as well and the water will never get hot at that rate!
Before we went to see Bern there was a spectacular sunset that I whipped home to get me camera for. Unfortunately I couldn’t get to anywhere too flash to add background interest. Apart from a little careful cropping the photos remains untouched. If I had had time to get my tripod organised I could have done better still. It was stunning.

The power just came on again. I wonder how long it will last for this time. We haven’t had a power cut for ages. Some clown probably wrapped himself round a power pole!

Mac is down in Christchurch for cousin Michael's birthday so we rang him from the resthome while we were visiting with Bern. She was happy to hear his voice and managed to say, "Hello," which is the first time I have heard her speak in months so that was lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment