Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mac's New Car


Today Mum and I went round to visit Mac and have a look at his new car. It is a Honda Jazz and brand new. Mac even let me have a little drive at the wheel!!! It is quite zippy and nice and quiet to drive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allanah. Up until a couple of years ago I had an Isuzu MU 4WD. Honda was selling the same vehicle re-badged as as a Honda Jazz - and it cetainly didn't look anything like Macs new car.
I am intrigued by this revolving seat you say the car has. What about a photograph sometime?
Cheers Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi Allanah,
Nice car for Mac. Say hi to him for us when you next see him.
Nice to chat on Skype tonight, it is amazing that we can talk and still hear Margie churning out the jokes in the background.

Mandy