Safely home with a question mark. What a great trip away we had but it was good to get home as well. This is the sight that greeted me on my arrival home. Workmen have dug up the big plain tree outside the front gate and generally hacked away the footpath. After hating all the huge leaves that fell onto the garden every autumn I am now quite sad to see the tree gone as I liked the shade it gave in summer and I never had a chance to say good-bye.The workmen had demolished the front gate post so the gate just swings. I have a verbal promise to fix it at some stage in the future. Who knows if that promise will be upheld. There is more demolishing to come I think!
1 comment:
What a dreadful shame! I do hope your gate is fixed soon, they finish quickly and sweep up!
The autumn colours of the bushes are lovely though - hang on to those!
L.
U.K.
Post a Comment