Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Rotated Movie

I have been having a bit of a play with embedding stuff into my blog. This is a video I took some time ago but forgot that video goes sideways. I found a great tip on the internet on how to rotate video which makes it easier than turning my laptop on its side or watching with my head on a lean.

It is 3MB big so will take a while to load. I had to make it a bit bigger than normal so you can see the play buttons at the bottom.

I would be interested to see how you get on with viewing the video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! At first when I clicked on the left hand button the little hand did not appear, nothing happened. I cicked every which way. I then went to your 'I'm Famous' news video to check and that played normally. Then I clicked back to your fireworks movie and although the little hand did not appear it played okay. I've watched it a few times and it's great and all seems okay now.
Hope this helps. Take care and keep in touch. L. U.K.