Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My First Singing Lesson





I have my doubts about putting this on my blog but I thought what the hell. I had my very first singing lesson at the School of Music tonight and thought I would make a podcast of it to be able to replay the noise I make and hopefully learn from my mistakes. Scary stuff and not for public consumption.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
Sounds very good, I could sing along, the choir sang this last year and the altos were the soloists. If only I had enough surplus cash to do what you are doing.
We did very well in the classic sing last w/e - got the adjudicator's special award. He said we were the best entertainment of the afternoon. We were in the non judged section because Marion was new, next time we will blitz them. Keep recording and posting.
Well done!!!!
LHG

Anonymous said...

A very brave effort indeed, well done!

L.

Mr Harrington said...

Yay Allanah sings - Is there no end to this woman's talents.... excellent
I promise not to sing - just your praises :-)

PH

Anonymous said...

Hi Allanah - we didn't know you could sing - fantastic you are so brave - enjoy your aussie trip it is well timed
pm