It was nice and high, had plenty of head room for Danny and Mum's wheelchair fitted in the back fine but the power to weight ratio was't good- or so the boys told me (my car life-coach anyway).
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Chrysler PT Cruiser
How's about this for the car that I didn't buy! After our American's visitors left last week I got to thinking about how tiny my car is in the rear and how something funky and cool might be nice. This little beauty was $25,990 and in a rush of blood to the head I took it for a test drive yesterday. If I had won Lotto on Saturday night I would have bought it but unfortunately no!
It was nice and high, had plenty of head room for Danny and Mum's wheelchair fitted in the back fine but the power to weight ratio was't good- or so the boys told me (my car life-coach anyway).
It was nice and high, had plenty of head room for Danny and Mum's wheelchair fitted in the back fine but the power to weight ratio was't good- or so the boys told me (my car life-coach anyway).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The two of you definitely go together - Mrs H says 'go on go for it!!!' perhaps a bit reckless. But it does look very 'you'
Paul
Great car, great colour too, lurve those wheels (or is the posh name 'hub caps'?). Roll on the lotto! Dare I ask wot it's got that your present chevvy has not? !!
Drive carefully.
Lynda
Portsmouth, U.K.
Post a Comment