Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Picton ICT Conference



We are the winners. On Saturday we had a bit of a blogging competition. We won- much to the disappointment of Tapawera!

Kingiteach was the winning entry!

While we were waiting for the scores to be added up we thought we might entertain the troops with our rendition of some song or other (the title eludes me for some reason!). We thought the addition of inhaling helium from the ballon decorations might help. I think they did- I know it helped me when I said the, 'Thank you' SpEEcH!

For dial-up people it is 2MB and will take a while!


Powered by Castpost

The next is an iMovie that I made this morning. The session was on digital poetry. We were given a selection of poems to illustrate, then went out and took photos that helped illustrate the text and then applied the Ken Burns effect in iMovie and added music. I had never really got to grip with Ken Burns thing before and now feel that I can get the cool effect working really well. In shrinking the movie it makes it difficult to read the words but hopefully you get the idea. A great session.


Powered by Castpost

No comments: