Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cousin Elaine on Skype


Today was a very big day with the school production on tonight which I will show you more of when I get a minute. No sooner had I got home from the event when Donald skyped me from Brisbane. He had a visitor that was related to me but whose voice I didn't recognise! It was cousin Elaine- Mum's brother's (Uncle Bernard's) daughter. I don't think I had spoken to her since she got married when I was about twelve. Mum plugged herself in to the conversation as well and we all talked at once and caught up with some news.

Here is a photo of Elaine with Aunty Norma on our right. Next to Elaine on our left is Elaine's daughter, Paula, and Paula's daughter, Taylor. There you go- another four generationfamily photo.

It was good to hear from her. The joys of modern technology!

No comments: