I have had the most excruciating pain in my right armpit for the last two weeks. I went to the doctor last weekend and she did a breast cancer check and said keep an eye on it. The pain got worse and spread to my shoulder blade and down the back of my ribs. I was needing to take regular panadol for pain relief. Today I went back to the doctor and she said the most likely cause was a white tailed spider bite near my armpit. I had noticed four itchy bites there but thought it was really just a coincidence. It was good to know that it wasn't more serious or life threatening. The cure is some pills and a deep muscle back massage. Sounds good to me!
Friday, May 19, 2006
White Tailed Spider Bite
I have had the most excruciating pain in my right armpit for the last two weeks. I went to the doctor last weekend and she did a breast cancer check and said keep an eye on it. The pain got worse and spread to my shoulder blade and down the back of my ribs. I was needing to take regular panadol for pain relief. Today I went back to the doctor and she said the most likely cause was a white tailed spider bite near my armpit. I had noticed four itchy bites there but thought it was really just a coincidence. It was good to know that it wasn't more serious or life threatening. The cure is some pills and a deep muscle back massage. Sounds good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for asking Jessica. It feels a lot better now and I have had a lot of rest in the weekend. The massage was very relaxing. I had never had one before.
See you at school.
Allanah
Post a Comment