Then we came in to town to go to the toilet!! The toilet was on the 35th floor of the Sofitel Hotel on Collins St. The Sofitel in one of those VERY posh hotels where they have five doormen just to open the door for you. The toilet wall is totally window looking out over Melbourne. You can see the MCG in the background where the Commonwealth Games were mainly held. It was a stunning view.

On the way down to the ground floor I spied a fur shop! They had a fabulous chinchilla coat for $12,500. It was dreamily soft but I didn't think I would have much of a chance to wear it on duty at school! I did, however, buy a chinchilla and rex rabbit maroon scarf. You can see how much fun we had with the doormen who must really enjoy their days opening the doors for people!!

After that we had one last look around the shops. I thought this hat would look lovely at the Melbourne Cup in November. Don't you think???
No comments:
Post a Comment