No sleep last night. At all. Still awake now. My uncle got himself lost. The police rang soon after midnight and I went looking. All the places where I thought he likes to drive. It was bitterly cold and even I got a bit lost and needed my phone to point me home. There are no street lights on the scenic hills. Police rang me at about five am and said a logging truck driver had picked him up on the other side of Whangamoas. He had run put of petrol. Search and Rescue were going to put a helicopter up to look for him when it got light. I'm exhausted.
Took this photo as rest home worker and I went over the hill to bring his car safely home after filling it up with a jerry canof petrol.
2 comments:
Thank goodness he was found, saw the headline in Yahoo news and we worried a little bit,maybe its time to stop driving !!!! Ex Dodson's Valley neighbours.
Hellish night; lovely, lovely photo. Glad you had a satisfactory outcome.
Post a Comment