Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ukulele Recital



I have just taken up a new hobby- ukulele playing. I bought a ukulele yesterday, came home and fired up You Tube for a few easy tutorials and a really cool ukulele tuning website and I was away.

Just you wait until I really know how to play rather than making it up! The video is of a Skype call to friend, Barb, up in Hamilton who had the privilege of being the first to hear my new found prowess.

3 comments:

Heymilly said...

Great work Allanah and that's more like 'Impressive for someone who's taught themselves via youtube videos'!!!! Can't wait to hear the next tune! Amanda :)

Anonymous said...

Haha - thanks, i have only just seen this one! Ive been having a bad day at work and it cheered me up!! hehe.

Anonymous said...

that comment above was me -amy!