Mac has made up his mind to move into the Wood Resthome. He has a lovely sunny room upstairs and we are making plans to help with the transition.

It has a useful ensuite with one of the lipless showers and plenty of handrails and a non-slip floor.

The rooms face north so get plenty of sunlight in the afternoons.

The kitchen looks all nice and clean with a ton of storage space.

This the view north- you can just see the Pheasant Plucker Pub where you can stagger down for a meal or a pint if you like. There are outside car parks downstairs and a lift to get upstairs.

Mac's is the upstairs two rooms you see here- bedroom on the left and lounge and a little sunny balcony to the right.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting the photos Allanah. I spoke with Grandad earlier this week and he sounded really excited about the move. His new place looks amazing! I am a bit jealous:-) I am so pleased that there is lots of windows and the sun is pouring in! Give my love to Grandad
Jane
It looks a really lovely place. I do hope Mac will settle in and be very happy there. Please give him my love. I certainly wish him all the best.
Lynda
Portsmouth
U.K.
Post a Comment