Paul and Denzell worked hard water blasting the patio railing.
Denzell was very photogenic and went looking for pirates in the pepper tree.
Ruth, Denzell and I had a nice walk around the Queen's Gardens while Paul worked putting in an extractor fan in the bathroom.
We had a great day out salmon fishing at Anatoki. We all caught one.
It was good that Paul and Ruth were there cos I'm not very good with dead fish- only good when they're cooked and filleted.
This is one of our fish. The guy smokes the salmon while we waited.
Mmmmmmm. We thought of you, Adrian! Reka!
Afterwards we looked around a rather lame animal park. Denzell had a lovely moment with this young fawn.
After that we were off to Waikorupupu Springs- always an outstanding place to be.
Home to feed the swan and try not to let the seagulls get all the bread.
We even threw in a spot of reel fishing down the port. We only caught tiddlers but it is a good way to spend an afternoon.
As you can see from the before and after photos Paul did a great job of making the place look decent. It was in rather desperate need but I didn't know how to put it right..Didn't he do a great job.
1 comment:
Paul (and little Denzel) have done an excellent job, well done to everyone! It looks really great.
I'm glad you all enjoyed your fishing trip.
Cousin Lynda
Portsmouth
U.K.
Post a Comment