
Today was one year ago that Mum passed away. A lot has happened in that year and I know Mum would have been proud of most of the things that I have done. I miss her company and good humour.
To mark the day I took Mac out to the cemetery where we tidied up Nana and Aunty Grace's plot as well. Nana was a bit grubby as Mum and I hadn't been out to tidy up in a while so we cleaned it up a bit and pulled away the overgrown grass.It is good that someone is still in Nelson to make sure that these things are still done.
1 comment:
Hi Allanah
I missed your post and special day and are sorry for that. You have done a nice job cleaning around the grave site :+) I hope your day wasn't too sad and that you were able to remember some of the good times you had with your Mum. Memories can fade but when you share them with others we all get to enjoy them with you :+)
J
Post a Comment