Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Day in Sydney

After Karl's 18th birthday party last night Mandy and I had the opportunity to spend the day sightseeing around a couple of Sydney's icons.We started off at the Sydney Harbour Bridge. We walked around the shoreline until we came to the Opera House.
It was great to spend some time with Mandy to sit and chat and talk about stuff and about our mothers and family and kids. My little old knees held up to the walking well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see the old coathanger again plus the opera house too. I hope you visited the Rocks area too.I used to travel across the water on the ferry each day to work and back when I lived in Sydney in the 1970's; those were the days when I was young,free,single and mortgage free!! Enjoy and arrive home safely. Keep in touch.

L.
U.K.

Anonymous said...

Pleased you enjoyed your visit to Sydney but it was a pity the weather was uncharacteristically cold while you were here.
M