See that shadow around the second tooth- that the abscess- the emergency dentist gave me the X-ray to save the cost of having another when I go back to my regular dentist hopefully sometime this millennium if I can make an appointment! I am going to have a lie down before anything else happens. I might wear Mum's emergency beacon in case I need it!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Bring It On
OK- so you know that Mum is in hospital from Thursday, I am off work on no pay for 14 weeks, had a knee X-ray on Friday and now I am on crutches, having a blood test on Monday morning for most illnesses known to man and woke up at five this morning with throbbing pain in lower jaw! Managed to get into emergency weekend dentist and now on codeine pain killers and antibiotics for tooth that either needs pulling out or $1500 spent on it to make it better. I wonder what will be next?????
See that shadow around the second tooth- that the abscess- the emergency dentist gave me the X-ray to save the cost of having another when I go back to my regular dentist hopefully sometime this millennium if I can make an appointment! I am going to have a lie down before anything else happens. I might wear Mum's emergency beacon in case I need it!
See that shadow around the second tooth- that the abscess- the emergency dentist gave me the X-ray to save the cost of having another when I go back to my regular dentist hopefully sometime this millennium if I can make an appointment! I am going to have a lie down before anything else happens. I might wear Mum's emergency beacon in case I need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's not often I'm speechless but I was when I read your Bring It On post - rest assured I feel for you
to say the least! I am thinking of you and hope you recover from everything quick enough.
Love and a hug!
L.
Allanah - You did say to me that it was all downhill after the birthday!!!! We have the technology! We can rebuild you! You will be the Million Dollar Teacher !!!! or SuperWoman - keep it together.
Paul
Oh no! You will have to find something less expensive to do with your time off!
Just to make you feel lees alone in your misery - Nikki has food poisoning!! Just think you too could have gone to the market for lunch had you not been at the dentist!
Keep smiling .. while you still have teeth!
Rae
Sorry to hear you're in such a state. Good luck with the dentist, I know the dentists I have been to have all had fabulous cars and regular overseas trips!!
Give my love to your Mum.
Post a Comment